Thursday, June 13, 2013

Scrabble Magnets

Today is a quickie craft project. I made some cute magnets using old scrabble tiles, magnets and my handy dandy hot glue gun. Father's day is this Sunday and even though my hubby already got his drill set early I want him to have a little something extra.  You can make these for anyone for any occasion. I made some "man" like words for this one, but it would be cute to make them for other holidays or even just names for family members.
 I had some long strips of magnet that I just cut to size and working quickly after I put a layer of glue on my magnet strip placed the tiles down firmly.

  Above: These I think were suppose to be self adhesive but they must have lost their stickiness.
 Above: TA-DA! I figure my hubby can put these on the freezer out in the "man place" aka garage.
Above: Or maybe his chalkboard/magnet board also in his garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment