Tuesday, June 11, 2013

1st Post!

A little about me.... I am a wife and mother. I have two BEAUTIFUL kids, Cole who is almost 4 and Ella who is 2 months. They are my life along with my wonderful husband Jon. I am currently a medic in the Army Reserves. I was on active duty prior to that and deployed to Iraq for 15 months. My husband is active duty and we are currently station at Fort Carson, Colorado. In December I graduated with honors from The Art Institute of California - Sunnyvale with my associates degree in Culinary Arts. I'm thinking about going back to school soon to pursue another degree possibly in photography. I'm going to be a jack of all trades and a master at none lol. I love to craft and bake almost as much as I love my kids. Martha Stewart is my idol, I love her!  Right now I am a stay at home mom, my schedule is all about breastfeeding and taking care of our first house together. So I guess that's a little of this and that about me now to CRAFT and BAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment